Friday, October 1, 2010

Italian Renaissance Pt. 8...

I have been working on some extra eyelets for my gamurra and am making some progress. I only have about a week to finish tweaking and working on the Italian Dress before Crown Tourney next Saturday. So I've taken a small break from eyelets and am working on the cioppa now. I've cut out the outside layer and am currently drying the lining after washing it. I need to work out some USB problems and then I can upload the photos I took tonight.

As I cannot work further on the cioppa until the green lining is dry and cut out, I'm going to take a small break from that and work on some new hose as well. I have extra brown linen that I used for the interlining in the gamurra, that will be just perfect for the hose.

And my inspiration for tonight? I'm watching episodes of "The Muppet Show". Not the most mentally stimulating, but fun. And of course Penny, our cat, has brought another dead mouse as a present. It's great to know she loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment