Saturday, October 2, 2010

Italian Renaissance Pt. 9...

YES! The cioppa is half done and looking good. I just have to stitch the lining to the shell on two more areas and it is finished. Thank heavens it is so easy. The next two days, I don't have too much to do, so I can focus on all this. The hose pieces are cut out and ready to be sewn and I only have a few more eyelets to do. Granted I need to fingerloop some ties for the sleeves and bodice, but I don't need much. Then this whole Italian outfit will be finished. Now if I can just get the hairstyle right.

The best part is, I packed my carry-on bag for the flight to Crown Tourney and I was 3 kilos under limit. That included my cloak. So I can easily make the luggage limit for the flight and not leave anything behind. PHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment