Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Daughter's Room Pt. 2...

Aveline's room is all finished. The last little spots were sponge painted tonight. Tomorrow I start my son's room. If I don't get too tired or dawdle, I will have the blue layer painted by bed time and the red sponging will be, at latest, finished Christmas Eve. A bunch of the cut-outs are finished for Aveline's room. My only fear is, the movable adhesive I ordered to make them into stickers, won't be here by Christmas Eve. Thus I will not be able to adhere any of the cut-outs to the wall for Christmas.

The fabric for her curtains is ready to be cut and sewn. That shouldn't take too long. The little lap quilt with Tinkerbell is almost finished as well. I just need to stitch two sides to the backing. If I run out of time and don't get it quilted, she won't notice the difference and I can do that in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment