Friday, January 18, 2013

Buster Brown Outfit part 2...

The outfit is coming along nicely.  The pants are mostly finished.  I just have to pick out a few inches in the legs and lake the crotch a little lower.  Nothing major.  I had my baby try on the shirt and it fit just fine.  After I caught him again to remove his new shirt, I commenced to fix the cuffs.  The collar is finished, but the cuffs weren't quite long enough.  So I cut new ones and am stitching them on.  Then I need to hem the bottom and make the black bow.  The last thing is a belt and some belt loops to draw in the waist of the shirt a little.  Hopefully, I can be finish the outfit on Saturday.  At worst, it will be finished Sunday.  Then on to the next outfit for the family.  Pictures will come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment