Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Italian Renaissance Pt. 5...

One sleeve down and one to go. I'm so pleased. After I finish stitching the layers of the sleeve, I have to attach the bodice to the skirt and then I just need to make a bunch of eyelets. I don't think the cioppa will be done in time for the event this weekend and I'll already be hemming the skirt at the event. But at least the main part of the dress will be finished. And the cioppa won't be so complicated.

On a weird side note, I had ordered 10 meters of green silk that was supposed to take 2-3 weeks to come in and 5 yards of brown silk that shouldn't take too long. The brown silk being for the lining of the skirt of the dress. Well, the brown silk has yet to arrive and the green silk only took a week to arrive. YEESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment